Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hello Everyone!

I hope that all of you have been able to do most if not all of your Holiday shopping. I finally finished mine yesterday and I am so happy I was able to do everything on time and not have to run around doing last minute shopping. I learned my lesson a couple of years ago when I really thought that I would be able to do all my shopping on the morning of the 24th in 34th street. My attitude that morning was, "Ah, I have Macy's, I have the mall on 33th and Sixth Avenue... it shouldn't be so bad." Well... boy was I wrong! There were mobs and mobs of people on the street, in the stores, lines that were unbelievably long. Needless to say, I got home so exhausted that it just took the whole Christmas spirit away.

Well, on a quick note I would like to let you all know that my team and I are going to take a little holiday break and will be closed from December 23, 2008 until January 5th, 2009.

If you have any inquiries please visit our website: www.detaildivaevents.com
and fill out the questionnaire or you can email me directly at ketty@detaildivaevents.com


I will also like to take this time to wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I also want to thank you for your continuous support and for reading my blog. 2009 will be a very exciting year for DETAIL DIVA EVENTS with our plans to expand and offer many more services to future brides and grooms and everyone else planning memorable event!

Best Wishes,
Ketty Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment