Sunday, August 23, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I have been super busy planning the Rett Syndrome Fundraise that's being held this Saturday at Cafe Iguana's in New York City. Everything is going along great and I am so looking forward for this event. Between all the chaos I have been feeling very generous and have decided to offer a special deal.
If you have already started planning your wedding and you feel that on the day of your wedding you want to be STRESS FREE... then the "Day of Wedding Package" is for YOU!
I am offering 20% off the regular price for this package. This is how it works...
- I will meet with the couple a 1-2 months prior to wedding day which will be a free consultation.
- If you hire Detail Diva Events we will meet again for 2-3 hours to discuss all your plans and gather all the information pertaining the vendors and venue you have selected and suggest new vendors you may need if necessary. We will also go over all contracts to ensure everyone is on the same page. (This meeting is included in the package)
- On the day of your wedding I, along with my assistants, will be at the venue to receive all deliveries, start decorations and any other details we have discussed during our meetings.
- We will be there through the duration of your event.
- Unlimited phone conversations are also included in this package.
I am offering this special to couples getting married during the months of
October and November 2009
March and April 2010
For couples not getting married during these months... Please know that ALL PACKAGES can be customized according to your budget. All you have to do is contact me and ask!
Day of Wedding package normally goes for $1,200 for wedding with 150 guest or less. So... you see? You can afford a Wedding Planner.
For further information please call me, Ketty at 917-570-0776 or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
As some of my followers know, my niece Angelina who just turned 5 years old on July 20th was born with Rett Syndrome. Rett Syndrome is a genetic neurological disorder that occurs almost exclusively in girls. The characteristic features include loss of speech and purposeful hand use, occurrence of repetitive hand movements, abnormal walking, loss of ambulation, scoliosis and seizures. The genetic mutation that causes Rett Syndrome was found in 1999 and in 2007 researchers reversed the symptoms of Rett Syndrome in mice models. Funding is for transitional research is crucial to make this a reality for my niece, Angelina and other Rett Angels and families affected by Rett Syndrome. So please join us if you leave in or close to New York City.