The Sassy Package - starting at $900.00
If you are a bride who has done all the planning but realize you want to actually enjoy your wedding day without worrying about all the details? This package is perfect for you.
-Receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
- Complementary consultation with bride and groom to get pertinent information about the wedding
- 2 in person consultation appointments as wedding day approaches (typically scheduled within one month of wedding day). These meetings are necessary in order to accurately communicate your vision.
- Ongoing and unlimited contact with your wedding planner via phone and email
- Preparation of a personalized rehearsal and wedding day itinerary
- Checking with vendors to confirm arrangements for the wedding day
- Rehearsal coordination and instruction on site
- Collection of items at rehearsal to be brought and set up on wedding day.
- Complete wedding day coordination with one or two assistants depending on size of the event.
- Overseeing, and directing the ceremony and reception. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
-Distributing copies of your wedding day itinerary to all vendors
-Distribution of final payments to all vendors
-Overseeing proper set-up of ceremony and reception locations
-Essential wedding day emergency kit
-Assisting with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
-Ensuring proper placement of seating cards, wedding favors, programs, disposable cameras, etc.
-Greeting your guests and directing them to ceremony area
-Lining up wedding party for processional
-Ensuring musicians are cued for correct pace and timing
-Ensuring you and your bridal party are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures
Detail Diva Events always includes an assistant to work along with the Wedding Day Coordinator because a wedding planning team is what it takes to ensure the job is done right. We will also bring along a Bridal Emergency Kit, which has an extensive list of items to offer the bridal party in case of any unforeseen mishaps.
The Pampered Package - starting at $1,500
This package is perfect for the couple that has managed to plan their entire event, but are becoming a bit overwhelmed with the extra details as the wedding day gets closer. Please note that this package does not include the extensive details as with full service. However, you can purchase the extra items ala cart.
- Includes four hours of comprehensive planning meetings in which budget adjustments, final vendor selections, theme, etc will be discussed. Detail Diva Events will offer creative ideas for any special last minute touches you wish to incorporate into your wedding. We will then ensure your wedding has a cohesive feeling and that no detail has been overlooked.
- Final review of all vendor contracts and ongoing communication with vendors regarding their services and your expectations.
- Final walk through of ceremony and reception sites.
- Assist with final checklist to ensure you have accomplished everything on your “to do” list.
- Assist with any last minute projects such as seating assignments, place cards, programs, menu cards, favors, etc.
- Day of coordination included.
- *Please see Day of Package for more details.
The Diva Package - starting at $2,000
This package is for the bride and groom who do not want to spend too much time planning the big day, thus allowing them to be guests throughout the process and the day of.
- Initial one hour complimentary consultation with bride and groom
- Unlimited consultations and meetings via phone, email and in person
- Budget development and management
- Planning itinerary
- Assisting with selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- Event design, theme and concept development
- Invitation, stationery and favor selection
- Recommending suitable vendors
- Unlimited vendor referrals with preferential rates
- Arrange vendor appointments and accompany you to vendors if applicable
- Contract review and negotiation
- Manage vendor relations
- Menu tasting and assistance with menu selections and details
- Final site(s) walk through
- RSVP tracking (assembling invites and postage are extra)
- Providing information to obtain marriage license and name change
- Assist with guest accommodations such as shuttle and hotel
- Ceremony planning
- Rehearsal coordination and instruction
- Assistance with rehearsal dinner location and arrangements
- Creating and distributing wedding day itinerary to bridal party and vendors
- Final vendor confirmations and distribution
- Full wedding day coordination including two assistants if necessary
- Includes all of Month of Coordination
- Includes all of Day Of Coordination