Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Evelio Photography

Hello Everyone!

When planning your wedding pictures are incredibly important! If you ask me... I personally feel I would rather save on the wedding dress than to save on the photographer.  After the champaigne bottles are empty, the shoes are off and the tuxedo is hanging on the chair in the bedroom....you really only have pictures to take you down memory lane. I tell all my clients the same thing, "Pick a good photographer and pick someone who can capture the details we so often tend to forget or are too busy to even appreciate." 

Well today I introduce you to someone who can do exactly that on your wedding or special event day....

Detail Diva Events is happy to announce a new addition to our PREFERRED VENDOR LIST! 

Please meet Evelio, photographer and owner of Evelio Photo located in Northern New Jersey.  As you will see in this photos, Evelio knows how to capture those moments and make your day memorable.

To learn more about Evelio Photography and his wonderful work, please click here to visit his website. 





Well, next week I will present to you another of our preferred vendors...
So Stay Tuned!

Happy Planning!

Ketty Gonzalez - Senior Wedding Planner and owner of Detail Diva Events

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ketty! Hope you're doing well. Great blog post. I wish I was planning a wedding. :( Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete