Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CAES Class with Samantha and Jenny


On October 24th I had the honor to meet two of my favorite celebrity Wedding Planners Samantha Goldberg and Jenny Orsini stars of the T.V. show "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?" I signed up for their one day course/seminar that was held at the beautiful Skyland Manor in Ringwood, NJ. These ladies are awesome and they taught us so much about the business that I went home thinking and thinking and going over everything they had to say. It gave me fresh outlook about this business and how much fun it can be if you handle things in the proper way. The best part of the course was being able to hear it from the pros and that indeed was PRICELESS. We all had a great time with them they made us feel comfortable and that meant alot to me. (BTW I'm the one in the very center with the camouflage top) Thank you Samantha and Jenny you girls are AWESOME!





No comments:

Post a Comment